lunes, 1 de febrero de 2016

JANUARY FAVORITES


- JANUARY FAVORITES -


Can't believe January is already gone...must say has been a productive month and a good start of the year. 

My favs of this month are:



BOOKS:

This month I fell completely in love with Red Queen universe and I can't wait for having in my hands the next episode in this adventure.



SKINCARE:


This a difficult one...have tried quite a few new products and I have love each of them but I will pick Skinesis Overnight Facial.



FASHION:


January hasn't been specially productive in this area but I will choose my new bag from Bimba&Lola. Is comfortable, cute and not too big. 



TRIPS:


Unfortunately this month I haven't managed to travel anywhere...


MOVIE & TV SHOW:


In this section I will say Star Wars Episode VII (I know was released in December 2015 but I've watched it again in New Year's Day) and tv shows...I'm so happy with the adaptation of Shadow Hunters. The movie was terrible (in my opinion) but the tv show is great at the moment. 









MUSIC:


Spotify has been quite busy this month but this song has always made me feel good, Cheap Thrills by Sia



VIDEOGAMES:


Another section that hasn't been very productive...but I have started yesterday my early access to Bravely Second, is a spacial demo and I love it. 




 What will you pick as your favourites? 

Angela xx 

2 comentarios:

  1. Hola guapa! Ais que cuca que es Rey! Que disfrutes de todas tus cositas Angy.
    Besos y buen finde guapa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Aiis, estoy in love con Rey, taaaan cuki :)
    Este finde trabajo, asique disfrutar por ambas Ele! Xxxx

    ResponderEliminar